Express Plus Credit Account
- 10% DISCOUNT on all On-Campus Purchases (excluding the University Club)
- 10% DISCOUNT at the University Bookstore and Gryph's Locker
- CONVENIENT – no need to carry cash, simply present your I.D. card to the cashier.
- Manage Account and View Monthly Statements via Hospitality’s Online Services (Secure Site) No User Fees
- BONUS – New Members receive a Hospitality Coupon Pack with over $50 in Savings!
Where Can You Use Your Express Plus Account?
- Hospitality Services food locations
- Hospitality retail shops
- The University Bookstore
- Gryph's Locker
- Gryph’s Sports Shop
- Eastside Variety
- Select Off-Campus Restaurants (Please see Off Campus Dining for a complete list of locations)
Eligibility & Application
To apply for an Express Plus Account, you must be a full time University employee and have a University Identification Card, which can be obtained at the Campus Card Office of the University Centre, Level 0, Room 008. Complete your application online via this website. Once your application has been accepted, your personal account will be opened and linked to your Campus Card.
Please note: This Account is not designed for students. You must pay with your ID card to receive discounts at the Bookstore and Gryph's Locker.
Electronic Statements and Online Services
Hospitality Services provides Electronic Statements to account holders. You will receive an email notifying you when your statement is ready for viewing. Click on the email link and enter your Central Login username and password. Payment is due by the 25th of the current month.
- View Account Balance/History
- View Statement
- Make Payment
- Request Statement
- Change Address
- Cancel Account
- View Plan Description
- View Card Holder Agreement
How Can I Pay My Account?
- Online via the Hospitality Website using VISA or MasterCard
- In person at Campus Card Office & OVC (Cheque, Debit, VISA or MasterCard)
- Mail a cheque to Drew Hall.
Lost I.D. cards can be invalidated immediately by any Hospitality cashier or by using Hospitality’s Online Services.
Credit Limit & Interest Rate
- Maximum credit limit is $500.00
- Interest charge is 1.5% per month on unpaid balances
- No interest is charged if payments are made in full by the 25th of each month
- If you leave the University, your balance is due in full