Welcome to Hospitality Services at the University of Guelph.
Over the past decade, we've been voted the #1 University Food Service in Canada by Maclean's Magazine.
This ranking we believe comes from our UofG Chefs' commitment to serving quality food to our campus community.
Our Chefs believe delicious meals begin with fresh, local ingredients. From farm to food service, our team is passionate about preparing the best of the bounty from regional farmers, producers and partners.
We're committed to preserving local and sustaining Ontario by sourcing and serving our favourites to students, faculty, staff and friends.
We’re Hiring! Check out out current JOB OPPORTUNITIES here
- Are there many vegan, vegetarian, Kosher, Halal, gluten free options available?
- Please explain the Basic vs. Flex dollars
- What if I am in a residence without a dining hall in it (eg. Johnston), where can I go?
- What on-campus hospitality services are available on the weekend and are they open during the holidays?
- Who do I contact if I have an allergy?