Campus Card General Information
Your Student Campus Card is the most important piece of identification you will have while at the University of Guelph. The Campus Card confirms your affiliation with the University and can provide you with access to a wide variety of academic and wellness services.
It's also used for meal plans (including at these off-campus partners) and access to on-campus residence. You will retain this Campus Card for the duration of your studies at the University of Guelph.
How do I obtain a University of Guelph Student Campus Card?
If you are new to the University of Guelph and need to obtain a Student ID Card. You can follow the following steps to obtain your Campus Card
- Submit your Photo online through GET Mobile Application and follow the Digital Image Instructions
- Submit your Supporting documentation.
- Obtain your Campus Card.
Is there a charge for the Card?
The cost of your first Guelph Student Campus Card is included in your registration fee. Lost, stolen or broken cards are subject to a Student Campus Card replacement fee of $25. The Student Campus Card replacement fee is payable by debit or credit to The Campus Card Office.
What do I do if my Campus Card doesn't work?
If a Campus Card is broken or not functioning, theCard will be reprinted at no charge as long as all the pieces of the campus card are submitted at the time of replacement.
What if I lose my Card?
Deactivate your card right from your cellphone or computer by going into the GET Mobile App and using Quick links to mark the card as lost.
Alternatively, you can contact the Campus Card Office at email@example.com
If you find your card, you can use the GET app to mark it as found.
Reactivation of a previously lost card cannot, under any circumstances, be done if a new card has already been issued. The replacement card will be subject to a Student ID Card replacement fee.
- You can add On Campus Meal Plans and Off Campus Meal Plans on your Campus Card.
- You can add Textbook Plans on your Campus Card which can be used at the University Bookstore.
- The student bus pass is usually also on your Campus Card (see the CSA website for details). The bus pass is paid as part of your Undergraduate or Graduate student fees. The bus pass is administered for students by the CSA or the GSA. Please Check these websites for bus pass distribution information.
Hours & Location
Monday to Friday
8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Campus Card Office
Level 0, Room 008, University Centre
University of Guelph
50 Stone Road E.