Student Nutrition Awareness Program (SNAP)
The Student Nutrition Awareness Program is sponsored by Hospitality Services and encourages students to develop healthy eating habits by providing nutrition education and peer support. In addition to answering nutrition questions and concerns, SNAP provides nutrition resources to help students adjust to campus life.
Earn Free Food
SNAP Your Meal
- Email OR tag SNAP on social media to send us a picture of a nutritious and delicious meal you got on campus for a chance to WIN a $25 Gift Card.
- Winners drawn monthly!
SNAP Stamp Cards
- Get a stamp on your Breakfast Card when you buy 2 breakfast items before 11 am!
- Get a stamp on your Fruit & Veggie Card when you buy whole fruit, a hot veggie side, or salad bar fruit & veggies!
- 10 STAMPS = FREE FOOD!
- Ask any cashier for one TODAY!
This year’s SNAP Coordinator is Yumi Chow.
The Assistant SNAP Coordinator is Lauren Yee.
SNAP Resources (PDF)
- About SNAP
- Hospitality Services Guide to Nutritious Eating
- The Low-Down on Alcohol
- Sustainable Eating
- Figuring Out Fats
- Fruit & Veggies
- Meatless Meals on Campus
- Eating for Mental Well-being
- The Power of Protein
- SNAP Into Action
- SNAP out of Stress
Other Nutrition Resources
Find SNAP on Social Media